WhatsApp Web Dark Mode: How to Enable
WhatsApp Web does not officially support dark mode, but there are two easy ways to activate it. You can activate it using the inspect element option in your browser or by installing an extension. You just follow the simple steps below and activate it.
1. On your computer WhatsApp web go to and QR code Through Login Do it. to do you android on the phone whatsapp open and right given three dots Tap Options. utilities WhatsApp web Click and come to the website on the computer QR code Scan the likewise, iPhone users on their phones whatsapp to open Institutions Go to Here WhatsApp web Open. Now on your computer screen code scan and Login Do it.
2. Now on your computer WhatsApp web Right click on the page and Inspect element Select the utilities bodyclass = “web” Search mac enter Safari in your browser body class=”text-rendering-bug-fix” must find.
3. Now back to this line right click do and do Editing click on
4. Change this now body class = “web dark” Or mac In body class=”web dark text-rendering-bug-fix” Do it.
5. Now on your keyboard Enter Press or click an empty space on the web page.
6. Now you can enjoy dark mode on your WhatsApp web.
If you find this method difficult and you want to enjoy dark mode without hassle, then you can use the extension. It varies by browser.
1. If you are using the Firefox or Google Chrome browser, you can install the Stylus add-on.
2. Now download Dark WhatsApp Style from this website. You can also install this style via Github (go to the installation section).
3. Now you just need to open WhatsApp Web and you will get the dark mode.
The tip with the Inspect element was first noticed by WABetaInfo.