We have prepared a step-by-step guide on how to block Paytm, Google Pay or Phone Pe in case you lose your phone. Which ensures that your UPI account remains secure. You don’t have to worry about money being stolen from your account.
How to temporarily block Paytm account
- Call Paytm Payments Bank helpline number 01204456456.
- Select the lost phone option.
- Choose the option to enter another number and enter the number of your lost phone.
- Choose to sign out on all devices.
- After that, go to the Paytm website and scroll down to select 24×7 Help.
- Select Report Fraud and click a category.
- After that, click on an issue and then click the Send us a message button at the bottom.
- You must provide proof of ownership of the account. This could be a debit/credit card statement showing transactions with Paytm accounts, confirmation email or SMS for transactions with Paytm accounts, proof of ownership of the phone number or lost or stolen police complaint against phone can be proof.
Once this is done, Paytm will validate and block your account, after which you will receive a confirmation message
How to Block Google Pay Account
- Google Pay users can call the helpline number 18004190157 and select their preferred language.
- Choose the appropriate option for other problems.
- Choose to talk to an expert who can help you block your Google Play account. Alternatively, Android users can remotely wipe their data so that no one can access your Google account from the phone and thus the Google Pay app.
iOS users can do this by wiping their data remotely.
How to Block Phone Pe Account
- Phone Pe users should call 08068727374 or 02268727374.
- After selecting the desired language, you will be asked if you want to report a problem with your Phone Pe account. Press the correct number.
- Enter the registered number and an OTP will be sent to you for confirmation.
- After that, select the OTP not received option.
- You will be given the option to report the loss of the SIM card or device, select it.
You will then connect with a representative who will help you to block your Phone Pe account after entering some details like phone number, email address, last payment, value of last transaction etc.
Download the Gadgets 360 Android app and follow us on Google News for the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers on popular mobile phones.