If you also want to have spirits delivered to your home, you must also apply for an alcohol license immediately. How to apply for a permit? Today we are going to tell you this method.
How to apply for an alcohol license in Maharashtra-
1. First, go to the Aaple Sarkaar website and create a user ID.
2. Click “New user? Register here” and then go to “Option 1” to generate the user ID. Enter the requested information here, such as mobile number, district, etc.
3. You must also provide your username and password, date of birth and age. This process ends with OTP being sent to your registered number.
4. After registering on Aaple Sarkaar website, go to Maharashtra State Excise website.
5. Enter the recently created User ID details here and go to option 11 “Permit to Purchase, Possession, Transport, Use and Consumption of Foreign Liquor and Country Liquor in the State of Maharashtra (FL XC)” the left side of the screen.
6. Now the user has to fill in the new form. Now click on “Permanent permit” at the bottom and send.
7. Now you should have documents such as a photo (160×200 pixels), the size of which should range from 5kb to 20kb. Apart from this, the user must also upload their scanned signature (256×64 pixels), whose signature will be the same size as the previous one. Users can also use the online photo editing website Pixlr to resize photos and scan documents.
Note: Please note that scan documents are saved as ‘photo’, ‘signature’ without spaces and special characters.
8. Likewise, as per the guidelines, upload the PDF format of address proof such as PAN card, driver’s license, passport, Aadhar card etc.
9. This process will only be completed when you make the mandatory license payment of Rs.1.020.60 (including GST). Users can pay via credit/debit card, internet banking, mobile wallet, etc.
10. This process can take up to 5 days. User is advised to constantly check the submitted form on Maharashtra State Excise website. Once the application has been processed, you can download the e-print. You will find the download option in the ‘receipt’ column.
Significantly, the decision to have spirits delivered to home was made to promote social distancing during the coronavirus lockdown. Maharashtra is the state most affected by this epidemic.